1. Sports. Since I've been sick I've loaded up on sports viewing like I never could before. Too bad I don't really care about sports anymore, but the entertainment value is still decent. Currently the basketball segment of this summer's World Championships is taking place. Games are broadcast live, unfortunately that seems to be 2am here.
2. I'm in the midst of a couple of good books.
3. I have some friends in town. Unfortunately my hands are somewhat tied in terms of hanging out.
4. I will get better. I will be productive again!
5. I'm discovering all the resources the internet has to offer. And no, no, no, that does not mean porn.
6. We have just acquired a bunch of Bruce Lee movies.
7. I discovered a bunch of Blind Date episodes on youtube.
8. My dog is still alive!
9. I'm better than before. Slowly but surely.
10. Things can always be worse. I know that sounds a bit morbid, but I mean it in the best way possible. As in, count your blessings.
11. Last, but most importantly, my sister is in town!